Our reproduction center, completed in 2003, was built to provide reproductive services for a wide variety of stallions and broodmares under the direction of David Stanford, DVM, Diplomate ACT.
The stallion collection area was designed to provide a safe and efficient environment for phantom training and stallion semen collections. The stocks room provides excellent conditions for performing all reproductive exams for mares and stallions.
Adjacent to the collection area and stocks room is our reproduction lab. The location allows for quick and efficient processing of semen and embryos as well as culture, cytology, and biopsy samples.
Reproduction services include:
- Mare breeding management for fresh, cooled, and frozen semen
- Breeding soundness exams for stallions and mares
- Infertility workups for stallions and mares
- Stallion collections
- Shipment of cooled and frozen semen
- Semen freezing and storage
- Phantom training
- Embryo transfer
- Foaling service